The hotkeys are completely theme indepentant and should work with any WordPress theme that has the required
wp_footer action in it.
- Upload to your plugins folder, usually
- Activate the plugin on the plugin screen.
- Use the new hotkeys when on the front page of your blog.
What hotkeys are available?
- d – to go to the dashboard
- l – to go to the login page
- h – to show the help page
- e – edit post/page
- r – reply to post/page
- m – moderate comments on post/page
- esc – to cancel
Contributors & Developers
“PJW JS Hotkeys” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Update to add some new hot keys – e, r and m included in this release.
- Initial Release containing support for d,l,h and esc hotkeys