Pixel Random Quotes Images is a widget.
Your quotes and images are randomly displayed in the Widget.
You can delete, modify and upload quotes and images.
It is a translation ready plugin.
For more info: http://belicza.com/wordpress/random-quotes-and-images-pixel-plugin/
A few notes about the sections above:
- Require 2.8 WordPress minimum
- Upload the plugin to your wp-content/plugins directory (or install it via the wordpress interface)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- (Two quotes and an image link is set by the plugin)
- Activate the Quote Pixel widget at the Appeareance > Widget menu
- You can modify or delete the default settings
- How can I upload images?
Just paste an image url into the quote field then plugin will know that is an image and not quote. Only png, jpg, jpeg and gif extensions are allowed.
- How can I reset the plugin?
Delete all the quotes and then the plugin is going to reset to the default values automatically.
Contributors & Developers
“Pixel Random Quotes Images” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Corrected readme.txt
- Modified urls in language-, styles- and require_once functions