This Plugin displays last incoming queries from search engines in the sidebar or an area in the post.
The queries data come from a Piwik-database. You need a Piwik installation for this plugin.
- How I can change the output layout?
You can edit style.css file in the piwik-search-engine-keyword directory.
- I have problems with character endcoding
Try the option for UTF-8 database request.
- New: Piwik request via Authentication-Code (your Piwik-page -> API -> &token_auth=CODE)
- Fixed: code injection problem
Changed: Database connection (please edit the piwik path)
- Fixed: problems with UTF-8 (new option in settings area)
- New: english language (ready for other languages)
- New: option for set a keyword separator
- Fixed: not correct path in settings
- New: show keywords as links
- first public version