How to install manually PiwigoPress and get it working ? (automatic
installation is working perfectly).
PiwigoPress complete folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Access to Widgets, draw PiwigoPress to the sidebar you want or create/update a post/page and click on the PP icon above the editor area.
- Don't forget that any gallery URL is the folder address (ending with a slash ("/") where is ws.php is available.
- The selected gallery Webservices have to be opened, and some public pictures have to be available (and unlocked).
Explanation of Plugin Widget data fields.
- Title: To use in the sidebar
- Local directory (if local): Piwigo installation directory (on the same website)
- (or) External gallery URL: URL to the gallery (if not local)
- Square, Thumbnail, XXS - tiny,... : see you Piwigo configuration [Photo sizes] admin page
- Orientation criteria : Any, portrait, landscape
- Where to open photos on clicks
- Link type
- Number of pictures (0=none): Number of thumbnails to get
- Album id (0=all): Pictures from a specific Piwigo album or from all
- Since X months (0=all): Age of posted picture
- Pre and post-code: raw html code that is added just before the images
- CSS DIV class: For your blog design
- CSS IMG class: For your blog design
- Album menu: Includes all links related to Piwigo albums
All below selectable option are special Piwigo links to include:
- Most visited
- Best rated
- Most commented (need a plugin in the client gallery)
- Recent pics
Explanation of Plugin Shortcode attributes.
- id: (required) Photo Numeric identifier
- url: (mandadory for first usage in a post or to change to another) domaine or domaine/piwigo-folder
- size: (default size='la') 2 letters as sq(Square), (th)Thumbnail, (2s)XXS - tiny, (xs)XS - extra small, (sm)S - small,
(me)M - medium, (la)L - large, (xl)XL - extra large,(xx)XXL - huge : see you Piwigo configuration [Photo sizes] admin page
- class : (optional) additional CSS class selectors at DIV tag level (e.g. class="img-drop-cap img-shadow left")
- style: (optional) any additional CSS rules at DIV tag level (e.g. style="background-color: rgba(16, 64, 192, 0.05);")
- desc: (0,1) (0 by default) add the photo description in a blockquote from description field
in the Edit photo [Properties] admin page if there is a filled description there
- lnktype: (string, default lnktype='picture') 'none' : no link, 'picture' : link to picture.php, 'album' : link to index.php/category, 'albumpicture' : link to picture.php within the album
- opntype: (string, default opntype='_blank') '_blank': open link in new window or tab, '_self': open link in same window/tab
"style" is not used by the Shortcode generator