Lets your customers share your products on the largest social pinboard for Shoppers.
The plugin allows to add the “Pin it” button in your products. If you have your Pinterest account connecting with Twitter or Facebook, your catalogues could be shared in both social networks.
TheCartPress Pinterest allows to display the “Pin it” button in products, post or any other custom post type.
- TheCartPress-Pinterest is compatible with TheCartPress and has been developed by TheCartPress Team.
More info and Community
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload TheCartpress Pinterest to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- In TCP Look&Feel menu you can configure it
Up to WodPress 3.1 and TheCartPress 1.2
- What is the plugin license?
This plugin is released under a GPL license.
Contributors & Developers
“Pinterest for TheCartPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bug fixed
- First public version.