Pinterest for Galleries adds a pin-it button under each thumbnail of WordPress galleries
(the ones added to posts with the native WordPress gallery feature).
It does not work with NextGen Gallery and may not work with customized galleries (it
depends on themes and/or other plugins).
Discussion forum: http://www.satollo.net/forums/forum/pinterest-for-galleries-plugin
- Put the plugin folder into [wordpress_dir]/wp-content/plugins/
- Go into the WordPress admin interface and activate the plugin
- Optional: go to the options page and configure the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“Pinterest for Galleries” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Administrative styles and header
- Temporary removed the button with count since it does not work (Pinterest, fix it!)
- Added a DIV around the button for better formatting
- First official release