- Self-hosted WordPress(.org) installation
- WordPress admin account access
- WP E-Commerce 3.7.6+, Shopp 1.1+, or Cart66 1.1.6+, or WooCommerce installed
- PHP 5.2 or higher on your server
- An iPhone, iPod touch (iOS5 or newer) or Android (Android OS3 or newer) smartphone device to access and view Piggy
Adding Piggy via the WordPress admin panel:
- Visit Plugins->Add New in the admin.
- Enter "Piggy" for the search term, and click the "Search Plugins" button
- Find the "Piggy" plugin in the list and click "Install Now" to install the plugin
Viewing Piggy on Your iPhone, iPod touch or Android Device
Piggy shows you its Web URL on the General tab in Piggy's settings. Visit this URL on your iPhone, iPod touch or Android device and enter the passcode in in Piggy's settings.