BumpIn Picasa photos plugin allows you to show your photo albums from Picasa on your blog/site. The plugin shows your photos in an infinite 3D Wall with elegant and easy to use zoom and scroll options. It adds rich content on your site and enhances its features without taking up any real estate.
Following is the list of features of the plugin.
Add rich content on your site
Increase time spent by the visitors on your site
Reduce your site’s bounce rate
Follow the procedure to install Picasa Photos plugin for you blog/site.
- Download picasa-photos.zip
- Unzip picasa-photos.zip and upload
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Drag Drop the ‘Picasa Photos’ widget to your sidebar according to your need.(goto Presentation-> widgets)
- Customize and Register your widget(FREE!) by visiting socialbar.BumpIn.com (If you have not already registered)
- Paste the code you got from BumpIn website in the text box and click the “Save Changes” button
- Verify your email address used for registering at socialbar.BumpIn.com and set your password by clicking on the link sent to your email account
- Re-customize your widget by logging in at socialbar.BumpIn.com using your email address as your login name
- If you re-customize the widget from the SocialBar admin panel, the changes would automatically be reflected on your site/blog
- If you forgot your password you can reset it from http://socialbar.bumpin.com/site/forgot_password/ by verifying your email id
- Ask your questions by mailing us
Contributors & Developers
“Picasa Photos – 3D Wall” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.