PHPLeague is really easy to install so just follow the guide:
- Upload the
phpleague folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory or install it from the repository
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- First of all, you are required to create a first league with a name and year
- Then, you need to create the clubs - accessible on your PHPLeague menu
- Go back on the dashboard and click on "Teams" to assign the clubs in this particular league
- Then, follow the steps on your sub-menu till the last one named "Generate"
- Once the data generated, go in your news editor and use the PHPLeague button to insert the data in your post
- Still some trouble? Have a look to the "About" menu or go on PHPLeague.com.