The phpHtmlLib page provides
full details on changes, bugs, enhancesments, future developments and much more and is the definitive
source for the Change Log.
- Resolved a number of PHP Strict Standard notices resulting from calling non-static functions statically and/or mismatched method signatures between parent and child classes.
- Fixed spacing issues with radio buttons and check boxes.
- Checked for existing styling before overloading it with CheckBoxList DIVs.
- Fixed compatibility problem with PHP method_exists() function which caused PHP to crash with some versions of PHP 5.3.x on certain platforms (e.g. PHP 5.3.13 on Linux).
- Fixed recently added child constructors which addressed PHP5.3 compatibility issues so they play nice with PHP5.2.x as well.
- Added child constructors which are needed by some versions of PHP (e.g. 5.3.1) to allow proper constructor chain calling. A missing constructor in the middle of a grandchild->child->parent class results in a PHP error in SOME PHP releases.
- Fixed numerous deprecated notices and warnings which result when running under PHP5.
- Fixed problem with missing image on Action Bar when displaying empty the action bar on an empty GUIDataList widget.
- First release under the WordPress plugin respository.