Project Honey Pot Http:BL
Project Honey Pot Http:BL allows you to verify IP addresses of clients connecting to your blog against the Project Honey Pot database.
- Upload the plugin to your plugins folder:
- Activate the 'Project Honey Pot Http:BL' plugin from the Plugins admin panel.
- Go to the Options -> PHP Http:BL admin panel to configure the plugin.
- Enter your Project Honey Pot Access Key. (If you've already signed up for a
free account at projecthoneypot.org, you can get the access key from
- (optional) Change Personal Honey Pot link. This is the link that blocked
visitors get redirected to. Optimally, you would want to put some kind of
bot trap URL here.
- (optional) Disable logging or 'Log only blocked visitors' if you want to save
- (optional) Enable statistics display and place php_httpbl_stats() in your theme.
Requires: 2.5 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.6
Last Updated: 2008-11-17
Got something to say? Need help?