Implements the great “PhotoSwipe“-Lightbox of Dmitry Semenov in FooGallery
This is no stand-alone-plugin – it is an extension for the FooGallery
- Install the plugin “FooGallery” by following its installation-instructions
- Upload this plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/photoswipe-foogallerydirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Activate the plugin as FooGallery-Extension in FooGallery –> Extensions –> My Extensions (or something like this — see screenshots, but there it is in german)
- Creating a new gallery in FooGallery and set PhotoSwipe as Lightbox – and enjoy!
- I installed the plugin but I cannot find it in my gallery
You have to activate the plugin also in FooGallery –> Extensions
- There are multiple lightboxes loaded when I click on the thumbnail
Maybe you have also installed another general lightbox-plugin that hooks also on these thumbnails?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PhotoSwipe Lightbox for FooGallery Extension” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PhotoSwipe Lightbox for FooGallery Extension” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- updated PhotoSwipe Lightbox to current version 4.1.3
- small bugfix to hook only on foogallery-thumb-images – otherwise it could break other lightbox-plugins
- adding artwork / new screenshots, code-beautifying
- adding this readme.txt to get this plugin approved
- Renaming Plugin to get compatible with wordpress.org plugin directory rules
- Initial Version as I am using it since 4 years on my blog