PhotoShelter Official Plugin
Embed your PhotoShelter content (single images, gallery cover images, or slideshows) directly into your blog - without leaving WordPress!
- Fixes SSL authentication issues for some hosting accounts using older verions of cURL
- Fixes 500 Internal Server Error seen on some hosting accounts with older verions of Apache.
- Reverts changes from 1.5.1 that were causing issues. Updates to follow.
- Fixed issue with CORS in older versions of Safari and older versions of WordPress
- Added CORS support for reading blog content into PhotoShelter website templates.
- Support added for one-click PhotoShelter menu creation
- Option to make a PhotoShelter image globally searchable -- without leaving WordPress
- Change sort order of galleries when browsing
- Compatibility with PhotoShelter's most current gallery structure and visibility states
- A variety of bug fixes and more overall stability to ensure happy embedding
- Cleaner design and UX
- Bug fix for images inserted as flash
- This version addresses a problem caused by browser scaling of PhotoShelter
generated images with inconsistent size attributes.
- Fixes issues with specific punctuation in image captions causing a
- Contains bug fixes for users having trouble inserting images.
- Fixes bug preventing gallery slideshow presets from appearing
- Fixes bug preventing transparent gallery slideshow backgrounds
- Fixes bug in disabling watermarks on gallery slideshows
- Fixes bug causing "whitescreen" after image insert
- Updated handling of large meta-content
- Updated handling of image meta data in HTML img tag attributes
- Updated handling of authentication
- Release of Official PhotoShelter WordPress Plugin
- Full authentication support for PhotoShelter account holder
- Added ability to select from slideshow style presets
- Initial Beta Release of PhotoShelter WordPress Plugin
Requires: 2.8 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.0.1
Last Updated: 2014-9-4
Got something to say? Need help?