The PhotoShelter Official Plugin for WordPress allows you to easily embed single images or gallery slideshows from PhotoShelter into any blog post. The plugin also allows for quick and easy Photoshelter integration via one-click menu creation, which adds to WordPress a navigation menu of links to your PhotoShelter site.
PhotoShelter -- http://www.photoshelter.com -- is the leader in photographer websites and provides you with everything you need to display, distribute, and sell photos online. Through PhotoShelter, you may sell photography and power your photography business with photo hosting, a real archive, and the best marketing tools.
- Embeds any publicly visible PhotoShelter image or gallery slideshow directly into a blog post -- without leaving WordPress
- Eliminates the need to create and upload individual low-resolution files to WordPress. Your original PhotoShelter images are automatically resized, sharpened and (if you choose) watermarked for blog use. This process takes place on the fly at PhotoShelter, so the embedded images take up no space on
your web server
- Embedded images click through to the same image on the your PhotoShelter website, where blog visitors can buy prints, products or digital downloads
- One-click navigation menu creation adds to WordPress all the important links
to your PhotoShelter site
- Creates backlinks to your PhotoShelter website so search engines like Google can easily find your photos
- Supports SEO best practices by automatically writing the IPTC image description into the ALT text of the embedded image. Get even better SEO by enabling the image caption option
- Embed images as either HTML (for mobile compatibility) or Flash (for higher security)
- Search for images by IPTC keyword or by gallery, or browse through your recently uploaded content
- Supports gallery slideshow custom presets
- When editing a post, just click the PhotoShelter "P" icon in the post toolbar.
- Browse your gallery list, your recently uploaded images, or search for a specific image.
- Select the image or gallery slideshow.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to embed your image(s) according to your preferences: slideshow or single image; Flash or HTML.
- Depending on your choice, click "Insert Image", "Embed Gallery Slideshow", or "Insert Gallery (Cover Image)" to add the image or slideshow to your post.
- To add a menu, click the PhotoShelter link from your WordPress sidebar, and follow the instructions in the "Add PhotoShelter Menu" section of this page. You'll find the menu under Appearance -> Menus in your dashboard