PhotoJAR: Post Thumbnail requires PhotoJAR: Base.
For additional info visit JARinteractive.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
Requires PHP5 and PhotoJAR: Base.
- Upload the
pj-post-thumbnailfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Adjust settings under the ‘Settings -> PhotoJAR’ menu in WordPress.
- Optional: Customize the pj-post-thumb.php template and place it in your theme’s directory (Ex: ‘wp-content/themes/Default’).
if you want to make use of that feature. PhotoJAR will handle the markup to enable this on your images.
- Can I change the display of the thumbnail?
Customize the pj-post-thumb.php template and place it in your theme’s directory (Ex: ‘wp-content/themes/Default’).
- Will it work with WordPress 2.5?
It will display the default thumbnail for galleries, but you will be unable to specify thumbnails on the post editing page.
- What if I find a bug?
Please contact me via the PhotoJAR website.
Include the version of WordPress you are using, current PhotoJAR settings, and details to recreate the bug if possible.
Contributors & Developers
“PhotoJAR: Post Thumbnail” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors