SmugMug Photo sidebar widget
Integrate photos from an RSS feed via a sidebar widget.
- Download and unzip
photo_sb.php in your blog's plugin subdirectory (e.g.,
- (Optional) If you plan to set up caching, create a subdirectory for the images (e.g.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins tab of your blog's administrative panel
- Go to the Widgets page from the Presentation tab
- Click the 'Add' link on the widget to add the widget to the appropriate sidebar.
- Click the 'Edit' link on the widget's placeholder to open the settings form.
- Use the form to point to RSS feeds, adjust any of the visual or cache settings to fit your preferences and save the sidebar settings.
- Click the 'Save' button on the settings form.
- Click the 'Save Changes' button at the bottom of the Current Widgets section.
- If you would like to have multiple copies of the widget on your blog, simply click the 'Add' button again.
Requires: 2.5 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.5
Last Updated: 2008-4-13
Got something to say? Need help?