Creating An API KEY
You need to create an API KEY in order to customize the look & feel of your wordpress installation. You can do that by following the instructions below.
- Login to Personyze.com with your account information.
- Navigation to the Settings Screen -> Third Party Applications
- You should see the title 'API KEY'
- If you created an API KEY before then you can just copy the key displayed on screen.
- If you haven't created one yet just click the link entitled 'Create One' and you should see the API KEY displayed instantly.
- Copy the key and paste it in the 'API KEY' field in the Perosnyze Plugin Configuration screen at your wordpress installation.