Personyze WordPress Plugin
Personyze is an advanced Web analytics and personalization tool.
/personyze to the
personyzeService.php to the wordpress root folder (Where index.php is located at).
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- You must have an active Personyze account, Make sure you sign up first.
- In the wordpress control panel navigate to Plugins -> Personyze Configuration
- Enter your Server ID that you received from the personyze.com website
- Enter the API KEY that was generated for you in the Personyze.com website, In the settings section (See instructions below for more information regarding the API KEY).
- Save the changes.
- You should now see the tracker JS code in the site HTML source.
Requires: 2.0.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.0.4
Last Updated: 2014-11-25
Got something to say? Need help?