Personyze is an advanced Web analytics and personalization tool. It helps you know who your website’s
visitors are, where do they come from, and what they are looking for
The true power of Personyze lies within its website personalization actions. Personyze customizes your
website for each of your visitors, enhancing and optimising the way they see and feel your website.
By targeting your audience with relevant content, Personyze helps you significantly increase your conversion
rates. Moreover, it makes your website so much more friendly and useful for your visitors, that they will be
Personyze offers excellent functionality, powerful website customization, flexible segmentation, automated
real-time actions, and incomparable optimization features. Ease of use, an intuitive user interface and
seamless integration, make Personyze the best suite of Web analytics tools today.
We have flexible and affordable pricing plans, and there is even a free beta version.
Note: You must have an active Personyze.com account.
Creating An API KEY
You need to create an API KEY in order to customize the look & feel of your wordpress installation. You can do that by following the instructions below.
- Login to Personyze.com with your account information.
- Navigation to the Settings Screen -> Third Party Applications
- You should see the title ‘API KEY’
- If you created an API KEY before then you can just copy the key displayed on screen.
- If you haven’t created one yet just click the link entitled ‘Create One’ and you should see the API KEY displayed instantly.
- Copy the key and paste it in the ‘API KEY’ field in the Perosnyze Plugin Configuration screen at your wordpress installation.
personyzeService.phpto the wordpress root folder (Where index.php is located at).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You must have an active Personyze account, Make sure you sign up first.
- In the wordpress control panel navigate to Plugins -> Personyze Configuration
- Enter your Server ID that you received from the personyze.com website
- Enter the API KEY that was generated for you in the Personyze.com website, In the settings section (See instructions below for more information regarding the API KEY).
- Save the changes.
- You should now see the tracker JS code in the site HTML source.
- How do I implement Personyze in my website?
You copy and paste the Personyze tracking code into your master page. That’s it.
- Is it a Web analytics tool?
It is a lot more, because Personyze optimizes your website for each visitor.
- Can I use Personyze together with another Web analytics tool?
Of course. Personyze does not interfere with any other tool.
Contributors & Developers
“Personyze WordPress Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?