Adds the official tweet button, to your site as a sidebar widget. You can use a twitter account for the entire site, or use personal accounts per author.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where should I put my personal twitter account?
Go to any users profile page. In the admin menu.
- Tested the plugin on the latest version of WordPress (3.5.1) and updated the Read Me file
- Renamed the plugin file to functions.php
- Added horizontal/vertical/none count switch. Now you can also set the way the tweet count is shown.
- Added the possibility to tweet from the post edit screen.
- First public release