Permalink Fix & Disable Canonical Redirects Pack
This plugin makes WordPress' default permalinks behavior work on the Concentric/XO Communications shared hosting platform. It also disables the c
- 02/28/2011 Minor description & support URL tweaks.
- 02/17/2011 Fixed broken author support links. Added a description about canonical redirection.
- 01/07/2011 Added detailed instructions for users downloading the file directly instead of through the wp-admin interface. Added htaccess file example.
- Final Release - 12/16/2010 Merging of the required disable canonical redirection plugin by Mark Jaquith
- Plugin Development - 12/06/2010 Script was wrapped into a WordPress Plugin for future proofing and ease of use contributed by Nick Schalk
- Internal Release - 03/20/2010 Initial REQUEST_URI script written
Requires: 2.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.1.4
Last Updated: 2010-12-17
Got something to say? Need help?