This plugin will allow you to force an ssl(HTTPS) on a per page basis by adding the “force_ssl” custom field. It will jump back out of the SSL connection on other pages if it doesn’t detect the custom field so that you can continue
to use a standard http connection.
See the FAQ for a list of commonly occuring issues and their fixes.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add “force_ssl” custom field to your page / post
- If you get an error that says “Invalid Header” or something to that effect try moving the force_ssl.php file to the root of the plugins folder. (note that you will need to access the files on your server .e.g FTP / WebDav)
- If you get an error that says “Invalid Header” or something to that effect try moving the force_ssl.php file to the root of the plugins folder.
Contributors & Developers
“Dwamian’s Per Page Force SSL” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Added ability to jump out of ssl on pages without the “force_ssl” custom tag
- Cleaned up whitespace that was throwing header errors.