This plugin gives WordPress Admin Panel users the ability to add PDF attachments to email messages of Contact Form 7. If the PDF attachment has a PDF form, the plugin allows users to add fields onto the CF7 form that are mapped to fields in the PDF form. When a website visitor submits the CF7 form, the form in the PDF file is filled with CF7 form information and the resulting PDF file is attached to the CF7 email message. External web API (https://pdf.ninja) is used for filling PDF forms.
- Installation Instructions
- Install the Contact Form 7 plugin.
- Upload this plugin’s folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Start using the ‘PDF Form’ button in the CF7 form editor
- Does this plugin allow website visitors to work with PDF files?
No. This plugin adds features to the CF7 interface in the WordPress Admin Panel only.
- Does this plugin require special software installation on the web server?
No. The plugin uses core WordPress features only. No special software or PHP extensions are needed. Working with PDF files is done through a HTTP JSON REST API.
Contributors & Developers
“PDF Forms Filler for Contact Form 7” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release date: April 13, 2017
Added i18n support
Minor UX improvement
Release date: March 28, 2017
Removed unnecessary files to save disk space