Payzippy – Finally, a payment gateway that gives you enough reasons to smile!
Payzippy is a new payment gateway introduced by flipkart.com for transactions through Credit/Debit/Net-banking/EMI in India.
This plugin provides a simple way to integrate Payzippy payment gateway with your Woocommerce store.
The steps are simple and intuitive. Just provide your merchant details and you are all set to go!
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload payzippy-payment-gateway-woocommerce.zip to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory through FTP or upload the plugin directly through the Dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings and enable the payment method under Payment Gateways.
- Under Payment Gateways, click on Payzippy to go to payment gateway settings.
- Enter your Payzippy merchant details and other custom settings and save the settings.
- It works only for Credit Cards. What about other methods?
Since the payment gateway is still not complete from Payzippy’s side, the currently supported method is credit card only. As soon as the payment gateway becomes ready the plugin will be updated.
- There is only SHA256 encryption but no MD5. Why?
Since SHA256 is a better method over MD5, we directly used it rather than providing a choice. We chose the better one for you and stripped off the less secure one.
- All I can see is Redirect mode. What about the Iframe mode?
That’s scheduled for the next release. Stay tuned.
- Where can I find more support?
Drop me an email at vipulucky93[at]gmail[dot]com
- I am a developer and would like to contribute. Where should I join?
I would me more than happy to get some help with the plugin. You can join me on Github
Contributors & Developers
“Payzippy Woocommerce Payment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Readme file modified
- First release