Officially supported PaywithTerra Payment Gateway plugin for WooCommerce.
It uses the publicly available Terra blockchain finder API to search for the payment and automatically update the order status.
- Activate plugin in WordPress Dashboard named PaywithTerra Payment Gateway.
- Go to WooCommerce – Settings – Payments and press Set up button near the new PaywithTerra method.
- Fill the Setting form with your Terra Address and make payment method Active.
Does this require an PaywithTerra account?
No! The plugin starting from v2 does not require any account.
Does this require an SSL certificate?
An SSL certificate is recommended for additional safety and security for your customers.
Where do I find my wallet address?
Create Terra wallet using any Terra client. Details here: https://setup-station.terra.money/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PaywithTerra Payment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
2.0.0 – 2022-10-08
- Update – Rewritten plugin from scratch to work with official Terra finder instead of addition API.
1.0.7 – 2022-01-10
- Update – New option to disable ssl-check for outdated servers
1.0.6 – 2021-09-15
- Update – Order note about successful payment now contains link to Terra Finder
1.0.5 – 2021-09-04
- Update – Plugin now shows the last HTTP code in case of order creation error
1.0.4 – 2021-09-04
- Update – Plugin now checks if WooCommerce activated before starting
1.0.3 – 2021-09-03
- Update – UI now contains link to quick-navigation for plugin setup
1.0.2 – 2021-09-02
- Update – Added logging option, ability to select icon and few fixes (security and reviewity)
1.0.1 – 2021-09-01
- Update – First public version.