Officially supported PaywithTerra Payment Gateway plugin for WooCommerce.
- Activate plugin in WordPress Dashboard named PaywithTerra Payment Gateway.
- Go to WooCommerce – Settings – Payments and press Set up button near the new PaywithTerra method.
- Fill the API Key and Address fields and make payment method Active.
Does this require an PaywithTerra account?
Yes! PaywithTerra account and API key are required for this gateway to function.
Does this require an SSL certificate?
An SSL certificate is recommended for additional safety and security for your customers.
Where do I find my API Key?
Create an account and receive the API key in the \”My Account\” section. Details here: https://paywithterra.com/docs/how-to-connect
You can get an API Key for free (14 days) with using TERRAPOWER coupon code.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PaywithTerra Payment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.7 – 2022-01-10
- Update – New option to disable ssl-check for outdated servers
1.0.6 – 2021-09-15
- Update – Order note about successful payment now contains link to Terra Finder
1.0.5 – 2021-09-04
- Update – Plugin now shows the last HTTP code in case of order creation error
1.0.4 – 2021-09-04
- Update – Plugin now checks if WooCommerce activated before starting
1.0.3 – 2021-09-03
- Update – UI now contains link to quick-navigation for plugin setup
1.0.2 – 2021-09-02
- Update – Added logging option, ability to select icon and few fixes (security and reviewity)
1.0.1 – 2021-09-01
- Update – First public version.