Enables the PayPro Global payment gateway for all PremiumPress themes. Allows to use
PayPro Global as the payment method for premium WordPress shops to process orders.
- WordPress 2.9++
- One of the PremiumPress Themes
- PHP 5.1.xx
- MySql 5.1.xx
- PHP 4.xx and MySql 4.xx not supported
- Logon to your PPG account
- Go to Products and select the product you want to use with dynamic settings
- Scroll down to 'Dynamic settings' options and check the Allow box
- Enable the 'Use Hash' option
- Enter the 'Secret Key' value of 8 symbols
- Point 'Instant Payment Notification URL' to the callback page of your site
- Optionally - specify the value for 'ThankYou Page Redirect URL' to clear the basket (example: http://yoursite.com/index.php?emptyCart=1 )
- Save your product settings.
- Use your PPG 'Product ID' and 'Secret Key' values to configure the gateway.
- Automatically adds the new payment gateway to the payments list
- Allows to use product dynamic settings provided by PPG payment system
- Performs the after-payment callback which sets the order status automatically
- Supports the test ordering mode to check the full order flow without a charge
- Makes it possible to customize the order page template, product name and description
- Allows to specify the global discount coupon for your sales
- Automatically transmits all contact information to the order page
- Generates special hash value automatically for each transaction
Based on the demo/test plugin provided by Mark Fail.