This plugin sits between your ZetaPrints portal and PayPal Pro.
Users place orders on ZetaPrints and redirected to a certain page on your WordPress site to make a payment.
The page contains a form generated by the plugin. Users enter their credit card details and the transaction is processed via PayPal Pro API. The user gets a confirmation screen with success or failure message. At the same time, the plugin sends a message to ZetaPrints to confirm the payment. ZetaPrints updates order status and balance accordingly. In the end, the user returns to the list of orders on ZetaPrints.
- replaces PayPal hosted payments page
- configurable with your PayPal Pro settings and credentials
- configurable interface to ZetaPrints portal
- configurable confirmation email to the user on success
- configurable notification email to your address on failure
- works under HTTP and HTTPS
- no credit card details are stored anywhere on the site
This plugin was developed as an open source project and is hosted on Google Code. You are welcome to poke around and generally do as you please, as it’s under MIT license. A more user-friendly explanation is on web-to-print help website.
zpEcards.zipthrough the plugin installation page in WordPress.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to
PayPal Propage in
Configurationsection of the left navigation bar in WordPress admin.
- Configure all necessary PayPal Pro settings.
- Grab an API key from your ZetaPrints portal.
- Configure the API key, email address, etc.
- Save the configuration.
[paypalpro]shortcode into a post where you want the payment form to appear.
- Save or publish the post.
Where does it store transaction details?
The plugin does not store any details. It only passes the details between the user, PayPalPro and ZetaPrints. There is no data left about the transaction once the user leaves the payments page.
Who can see the credit card details?
Credit card details are sent to PayPal Pro only.
Why is PayPal Pro better the usual PayPal payments page?
It’s not better. It is more flexible. PayPal may be a bit picky with some credit cards and decline transactions you would risk to accept yourself. In this case you’d better use this plugin and PayPal Pro.
Does it work with ZetaPrints only?
Yes. Some interfaces are specific to ZetaPrints. You are welcome to modify the code and adapt it to your own system or shopping cart.
Contact email@example.com with your questions.
Contributors & Developers
“PayPalPro ZetaPrints Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.