You can add PayPal Express Checkout possibility to your site in a few steps. Install the plugin, go to the PayPal menu and follow the instructions to setup your payments.
- Easy and quick configuration
- Shortcode to create Buy Now buttons with lots of parameters
- Tested with WordPress 3.4.2
- Payments history storing all payments
- You can view the payment details with all data gathered from PayPal
- Custom thank you page for successful and failed payments
Supported parameters for shortcode
- multi-currency support
- item description
- specifiy tax amount
- specifiy handling amount
- specifiy shipping amount
- specifiy item quantity
- return URL
- cancel URL
- PHP session support
- PHP cURL library
Unzip the plugin and copy the paypal-express-checkout folder to your wp-content/plugins folder or install from wordpress.org repository and activate the plugin.
- Can I test with PayPal sandbox?
Yes, you can, you find instructions on the plugin’s settings page.
- What type of PayPal account do I need to use this plugin?
You need a verified business acount.
- Can I track the payments with this plugin?
Yes, you can, you can see the payments in the WP Admin area and on your PayPal dashboard too.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PayPal Express Checkout” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Now you can customize the look of the button
- Now you can define return and cancel URL in shortcode
- Tested with WordPress 3.5 Beta 2 and works fine
- Error handling extended
- Added new parameters to shortcode(tax amount, shipping amount, handling amount, quantity)
- Added new shortcode examples
- Small bugfixes
- Completely redesigned user interface
- Added new features: Payments history, Shortcode support, Easy configuration
- First stable version, tested with PayPal Sandbox and PayPal real payment too.