Payment Gateway Groups for WooCommerce allows you to create groups from your list of available payment gateways. Tested with popular themes. There is a normal mod and toggle. You can also change the active color.
Useful if you have a large number of payment gateways.
* Drag and Drop
* Infinite Groups
* Image titles
!Warning Plugin uses WooCommerce page templates (“checkout/payment.php” and “checkout/payment-method.php”). If there are similar files in your “theme-name/woocommerce” folder, then they will not work.
- WooCommerce 3.5.3 or greater
- Upload the entire plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go to “WooCoommerce” -> “Settings” -> “Payment Gateway Groups”.
How to delete existing groups?
Just leave empty the field blank.
Contributors & Developers
“Payment Gateway Groups for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Payment Gateway Groups for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.1.3 – 2022-04-16
- Tweak: Tested with WordPress 5.9
- Tweak: Updated Freemius to version 2.4.3
1.1.2 – 2020-12-31
- Tweak: Tested with WordPress 5.6
1.1.1 – 2019-09-12
- Tweak: Added new display mode – toggle (manual collapse/expand).
- Fix: The starting active group tab was minimized and expanded when you first click on it.
- Fix: Allowed to select all gateways, instead of only enabled ones.
1.1.0 – 2019-09-06
- New: Freemius integration.
- Tweak: Changed file structure.
1.0.1 – 2019-09-03
- Fix: The last group is not displayed.
1.0.0 – 2019-07-13