Give your customers a better online checkout experience
With Maya Checkout, your website or app can directly accept credit and debit cards, e-wallet, and other emerging payment solutions.
- WeChat Pay
- Pay With Maya
- Payments via Maya Checkout
- Full 3DS Support and PCI-DSS Compliant
- Checkout page customizations
- Voids and Refunds
- Straight purchase or Authorization & Capture
Don’t have an account yet? Click here to get started
This gateway requires WooCommerce 3.9.3 and above.
- After installation and activation, go to WooCommerce menu on the left sidebar of your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Go to Settings, then go to Payments tab.
- You should see a Payments via Maya item. Click on the Manage/Set up button.
- Enter your public and private API keys in the API Keys section.
To test payments, enable Sandbox Mode. This will let you transact test payments and check if your WordPress and WooCommerce installation doesn’t have conflicts with the plugin. Although not required, it is highly recommended to test your plugin installation first. You can find test API keys and credit cards here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Maya Business Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release Date – September 15, 2022
- Add debug mode for better logging
- Add optional address line 2 setting
- Fix error handling for certain processes
- Tested compatibility for WP 6.0.2
- Tested compatibility for WC 6.8.2
Release Date – May 16, 2022
- Rebrand PayMaya to Maya
- Tested compatibility for WC 6.5.1
Release Date – January 28, 2022
- Fix admin scripts loading issue with non-existent order ID
- Tested compatibility up to WP 5.9 and WooCommerce 6.1.1
Release Date – December 17, 2021
- Fix issue with shipping detail requirements
Release Date – September 27, 2021
- Added error logger for Maya API errors
Release Date – 3 August 2021
- Fix line item bug – clump into one for now
Release Date – 17 November 2020
- Fixed bug for decimal values for items
Release Date – 4 November 2020
- Fixed bug for manual captures on order details
Release Date – 21 September 2020
- Initial release