South Africa’s risk-free, #zerointerest payment solution.
The PayJustNow extension for WooCommerce enables you to accept payments via one of South Africa’s newest and most exciting payment gateways.
Why choose PayJustNow?
PayJustNow offers your customers 3 equal interest-free instalments and gives them a rad new way to pay – today!
Sign up at PayJustNow – https://payjustnow.com/ – a rad new way to pay!
- Download the .zip file.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
- Go to https://payjustnow.com/ and sign up as a Merchant.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > PayJustNow and update the settings.
Do you require a Merchant account at PayJustNow?
Yes, please go to https://payjustnow.com/ and sign up as a Merchant.
Contributors & Developers
“PayJustNow for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PayJustNow for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed duplication error on partial refund.
- Removed backwards compatible code for very old WooCommerce versions, WooCommerce version 3 and up required.
- Feature request from support forum: Transaction ID now saved on $order->payment_complete().
- Option to use Order Number added.
- Refund functionality added.
- Update compatibility with WordPress 6.0.1 and WooCommerce 6.8.0.
- Cosmetic update.
- Update compatibility with WordPress 5.9 and WooCommerce 6.
- Fixed function to check for product with no price.
- Update compatibility with WordPress 5.7 and WooCommerce 5.1.
- Added error checking for zero amounts in products.
- Product price code updates.
- Update compatibility with WordPress 5.5.x and WooCommerce 4.5.x.
- Disable the display of PayJustNow content for subscription type products (WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin) on Single Product page and Cart Totals page.
- Remove the PayJustNow payment option if a product in the Cart is a subscription type product (WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin) on the Checkout page.
- Amount updated on single product page for variable product selection.
- Classes added to elements on single product page and cart to enable style changes for merchants.
- Ability to hide the calculated amount in single product page by targeting span id in merchant style sheet.
- Text fix for variable products.
- Added error-checking for new installs. New product detail page popup design.
- Added check for pjn_key on order-resubmit.
- Updated cancel functionality.
- Removed product price restrictions.
- Added light and dark themed logos.
- Initial stable release.