PayHub Plugin For WooCommerce
PayHub gateway plugin for the WooCommerce system. It allows you to accept credit cards directly from the WooCommerce checkout page.
- Released on February 20, 2014
- Fixed issue on WooCommerce 2.1.x where the results page was not displaying correctly.
- We now require SSL peer verification when sending a transaction request.
- Added more helpful information to the read me, such as better configuration instructions and notes on security.
- Released on February 25, 2014
- Minor changes for versioning.
- Released on February 26, 2015
- Scrub telephone numbers before sending to PayHub API.
- Fixed unsupported method issue on WC 2.3.5 that showed up when transactions failed.
- Improved order note information on transaction failure.
- Made changes to mitigate "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare supports()" error that was reported. Was not able to recreate this issue locally. Will need help validating this fix from users.
- Improved layout of credit card fields on checkout form.
- Other general and minor improvements.
Requires: 3.5 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.1.5
Last Updated: 2015-2-27
Got something to say? Need help?