You can easily receive payments using PayBox Payments Provider.
These steps should be made for module’s correct work:
- Sign documents with PayBox (Fill request form on https://paybox.money for accessing PayBox personal cabinet).
- Install and adjust the module
[Important] – next steps presume you already have WooCommerce module installed on your website:
- Module’s installation. Choose “Plugins -> Add new” in admin’s console, press “Upload Plugin” button, choose zip-archive with plugin and then press “Install”.
- Adjustment. Choose “WooCommerce -> Settings” in admin’s console and proceed to “Payments” tab. Choose “PayBox” in payment gateways list and proceed to settings.
Fill in “Merchant ID” and “Secret Key” – these values can be found in https://my.paybox.money. You can leave the rest settings as they go.
- After saving your settings, you will have PayBox payments available on your website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PayBox” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors