You can easily receive payments using PayBox.money Payments Provider.
These steps should be made for module’s correct work:
- Sign documents with PayBox.money (Fill request form on https://paybox.money for accessing PayBox personal cabinet).
- Install and adjust the module
[Important] – next steps presume you already have WooCommerce module installed on your website:
- Module’s installation. Choose “Plugins -> Add new” in admin’s console, press “Upload Plugin” button, choose zip-archive with plugin and then press “Install”.
- Adjustment. Choose “WooCommerce -> Settings” in admin’s console and proceed to “Payments” tab. Choose “PayBox” in payment gateways list and proceed to settings.
Fill in “Merchant ID” and “Secret Key” – these values can be found in https://my.paybox.money. You can leave the rest settings as they go.
- After saving your settings, you will have PayBox payments available on your website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PayBox.money Payment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PayBox.money Payment Gateway” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.