The PawBoost Lost and Found Pets plugin allows you to display a list of lost & found pets as a widget on your WordPress site. Help create more happy reunions by raising local awareness for lost pets.
Choose the status (lost, found, or lost & found), location, species, and number of pets per page you want to feature. Sort pets by recency or distance from the chosen location.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \\’Plugins\\’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets, then under Available Widgets drag & drop PawBoost Lost and Found Pets to the Widget Area where you want it to appear on your site
- Click PawBoost Lost and Found Pets to expand the configuration menu, then configure it how you wish
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PawBoost Lost and Found Pets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- The first version of the PawBoost Lost and Found Pets plugin