The PawBoost Lost and Found Pets plugin allows you to display a list of lost & found pets as a widget on your WordPress site. Help create more happy reunions by raising local awareness for lost pets.
Choose the status (lost, found, or lost & found), location, species, and number of pets per page you want to feature. Sort pets by recency or distance from the chosen location.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \\’Plugins\\’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets, then under Available Widgets drag & drop PawBoost Lost and Found Pets to the Widget Area where you want it to appear on your site
- Click PawBoost Lost and Found Pets to expand the configuration menu, then configure it how you wish
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PawBoost Lost and Found Pets” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “PawBoost Lost and Found Pets” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- The first version of the PawBoost Lost and Found Pets plugin