Password Protect WordPress
This plugin password protects your wordpress blog with a single password.
- Fixed issue with secure assets
- Fixed issue with redirect when using different install path
- Added link to cache setup guide
- Fixed js error that messed up UI
- Made https safe
- Added warning about incompatibility with WP-Super-Cache
- Fixed issue where on some sites clicking home would return user to login page
- Add "allow updates" option so that people who customise it can easily disable the updates.
- Migrated to legacy api domain
- Removed blue effect as it affects performance too much
- Added media patterns option for choosing what media to protect
- Improved URL rewrite performance
- Updated readme
- Fixed issue with logout link displaying when not logged in.
- Fixed issue with redirects when incorrect password is entered
- Fixed issue with multiple comma separated values not correctly being parsed
- Fixed issue with some blogs (I think)
- Fixed bug with logout on paths
- Fixed typo
- Fixed issue where 'incorrect credential' notice would not be shown
- Added ability to auto-login users
- Added ability to auto-populate password field
- Prevented robots indexing login page
- Added ability to remove logs
- Added ability to name passwords
- Filter by URL pattern
- Added secure uploads support for more servers
- Added ability to protect uploads when using apache
- Made protecting certain content easier
- Added regular expressions
- Fixed bug where previous update only worked for posts and not pages.
- Added support for selecting which pages/posts to protect
- A fix for the bug where login attempts would be ignored when wp installation is in sub directory.
- Would help if I actually included the changed files when releasing an update (doh)
- Fixed regression where on some themes you had to login twice.
- Fixed issue where on some (poorly coded) themes logging in didn't work
- Fixed an issue with debug vars being printed to screen after saving settings
- Fixed an issue where if an HTML link was entered as the message for a skin the href attribute would be incorrectly urlized
- Changed encoding of settings to UTF-8 to non ASCII characters that are not covered by the HTML spec (Russian characters for example)
- Fixed issue with template loader
- Fixed issue with header buffer being flushed by All In One SEO pack when theme uses weird get_header call (I mean WTF was that theme designer doing)
- Turned error reporting off
- Links can now be in the message (by typing in the html)
Multi password support
Password check on return key press
Password box automatically has focus
Preliminary support for Aruba Systems RMP (remote managment protocol)
Fixed conflict with wordpress admin page
- Default logo file path fix
Search engine access
Requires: 3.3.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.2.2
Last Updated: 2015-4-28
3.7 out of 5 stars
0 of 2 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?