Make your Sensei course modules collapsible and expandable with this helpful plugin.
Users can collapse or expand a module by clicking on the toggle arrow. Once expanded the module’s lessons are listed below the module title. If the lessons contain a quiz, notes (with media attachments plugin), a video and a video time they will all be displayed in the expanded list.
- Used with WooThemes Sensei LMS Plugin
- Expand / collapse course modules individually
- Expand / collapse all course modules
- Improved user experience
- Show users video lesson times in the expanded list (If applicable)
- Show users whether the lessons have media attached (Requires free Media Attachments plugin)
- Show users whether the lessons include a video
- Show users whether the lessons include a quiz
- Option to remove the Module Title link as it may not serve a purpose anymore
- Perfect for large courses with many modules / lessons
- Upload ‘plugin-name.php’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- In Dashboard, navigate to Sensei > Settings > Module Collapse and select your required settings
- Enjoy the user-friendly collapsible modules 🙂
Contributors & Developers
“Pango Sensei Module Collapse” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- [Bug Fix] Fix Expand All | Collapse all links and translation
- [Feature] Show ‘Preview’ for lessons in Sensei 1.9
- [Fix] Improve lesson status display for Sensei 1.9
- [Fix] Improve translation for ‘Expand/Collapse All’ Sensei 1.9
- [Bug Fix] Fix placement of module status for Sensei 1.8
- [Bug Fix] Fix module status for Sensei 1.9
- [Bug Fix] Fix “The plugin does not have a valid header.”
- [Fix] Update for Sensei 1.9
- [Bug fix] Remove CSS that breaks images
- [Feature] Added settings options in Dashboard
- [Feature] Added icons for quiz, notes and video to lessons list
- [Feature] Added ability to remove Module title link
- Initial Revision