Simple plugin which gives you ability to add PaidVideoCall widget on your website. It will add a widget on your website pages as per your app settings.
- Add PaidVideoCall widget on website pages.
- Easy page selection for widget dedicated pages.
- Providing ability to charge for audio and video calls from widget.
- You get your own widget with image, text and booking capabilities.
- Set your own prices, per session or per minute from app account.
- Select your own branding, colors and logo from app account.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New. In the search field type “PaidVideoCall Widget” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it.
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s ‘wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin
After installation, configure the plugin by visiting Settings -> PaidVideoCall Widget and entering your unique Widget Key. You can find your Widget Key from PaidVideoCall App in Insights.
Do I need a Paidvideocall account to use this plugin?
Yes. You can sign up (YES it is free to sign up](https://app.paidvideocall.com/register/check-link) which provides access to our widget features including audiocall, videocall, booking etc.
I have created a PaidVideCall account, what now?
Where can I find out more about PaidVideoCall?
Visit our website or go to our FAQ (https://paidvideocall.com/faq) to learn more about PaidVideoCall and how you can use it to make video and audio call.
Contributors & Developers
“PaidVideoCall Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors