Have you ever wanted to sell an online internet course or ecourse?
The Paid Memberships Pro Addon for WP Courseware will add full integration with WP Courseware. It will allow you to assign WP Courseware course(s) to a membership level. Once the course(s) are assigned to a membership level, upon purchase of a membership level and registration, a student will automatically be enrolled into the associated courses.
With this addon, you will be able to create a fully automated LMS system in which you can sell your courses online.
Paid Memberships Pro Integration with WP Courseware Plugin
Basic Configuration Steps
- Create a course with WP Courseware and add module(s), unit(s), and quiz(zes)
- Add units to modules, and add quizzes to units with in modules
- Create a course outline page using [shortcode]
- Create a membership level and set a price
- Associate one or more WP Courseware courses with the membership level
- New users pay for membership level, and WP Courseware assigns them to the appropriate course(s) based on the membership level
Check out Fly Plugins
For more info about Fly Plugins Free and Premium Plugins, check out the following links:
- WP Courseware Learning Management System plugin for WordPress – The best LMS online for WordPress.
- S3 Media Maestro – The best HTML 5 secure media player for WordPress that works hand in hand with Amazon S3.
- Other Fly Plugins WordPress Plugins by Fly Plugins.
- Follow Fly Plugins on Facebook
- Check out the Fly Plugins YouTube YouTube channel.
This is not an actual membership plugin. It is only the integration, or “middle-man” between WP Courseware and Paid Memberships Pro.
- Upload the
Paid Memberships Pro for WP Courseware addonfolder into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin by going into Training Courses–>Paid Memberships Pro, then associate courses with membership levels (this assumes you already have courses and membership levels created).
- Does this plugin require WP Courseware to already be installed
- Does this plugin require Paid Memberships Pro to already be installed
- Where can I get WP Courseware?
Click here to get the Best WordPress LMS Plugin.
- Where can I get Paid Memberships Pro?
Click here to get Paid Memberships Pro.
Contributors & Developers
“Paid Memberships Pro Addon for WP Courseware” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New: Added function to retroactively assign new courses to existing membership levels that have already been purchased
- Fix: Fixed bug that wouldn’t allow for courses to be enrolled if the membership level ID was > 10
- Initial release