- Corrected small error for undefined var. Thanks Dharmaraj.
- Test for WordPress 3.9
- Minor bug. Fixed issue with taxonomy nested items not working on 3.7 and newer. Thanks Euan!
- Also checked UI functionality for WP 3.8.
- 2012-03-03: Minor bug fixes when mixed Published and Draft Pages. The bug prevented getting down to or moving up the hierarchy if the child or parent were in draft status.
*2011-08-03: Minor bug fixes to declare unset variables. Thanks to the many users of my plugin who reported these issues. Note these are Warning not errors.
Added more logic on the Taxonomy Terms management screen. Have correct the pager logic. In previous versions the pager considered all the terms within the taxonomy. Now the pager is just used for the level of terms displayed. Also, on the Add new term form the dropdown for parent is now set to the parent term being displayed.
*2011-07-01: Added support for any taxonomies which are defined as hierarchical.
- 2011-06-29: Added support for any post type which is defined as hierarchical.
- 2011-06-28: Fixed issues which effected the Media Library listing in WordPress 3.1.3
- 2011-01-23: Set cookie to remember where in the page levels you are. This helps when leaving the Pages section and returning. Also, when adding a new Page, the Parent dropdown is automatically set based on are/where you are in the Page levels.
- 2011-01-16: Fixed bug in WP version compare logic. Basically uploaded the wrong version of the initial file. Apologies.
- 2011-01-14: Initial release