This plugin allows you to display most used social media share buttons on specific posts or pages.
Enable/disable the social media buttons from the page/post editing pages.:
Created By: CompleteWebResources
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The ability to enable/disable social media buttons for entire website. Default: enabled
The ability to display/hide social media buttons on specific posts or pages.
The ability to control the position of the social media buttons to be displayed on the posts or pages.
An easy to use admin panel where you can set different types of border styles with or without background colors.
scripts to be loaded in the header if you wish.
Option to display on home page, static pages, category, tag, archive pages etc.
Special metabox on the page or post editing windows to control the display of social buttons on the specific
Facebook Like thumbnail will now display thumbnail specific to the post or page.
Adjust width of individual social share button configure count display.
Option to manually display the share box at any position.
Option to disable on Mobile Devices (iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, Nokia, Android, Opera Mini)
Advanced image search for Pinterest sharing. (searches post thumbnail, then attached image to post and lastly any
image inserted in the post content (picks up first image found).
- Last but not least, option to add your own custom code to display additional buttons along with the default available
social media buttons.
An easy to use installation.
- Download and unzip the plugin pagepost-specific-social-share-buttons.zip.
- Copy the unzipped folder in your Plugins directory under wordpress installation. (wp-content/plugins)
- Activate the plugin through the plugin window in the admin panel.
- Configure the settings through Settings->Page/Post Specific Social Share in the admin panel.
I’m giving you one star for the retarted plugin. I understand it’s free, but i don’t get why you would connect me to your site to activate, and you advertising through the share buttons on my site is a no no to me!
The plugin names …Social Share Buttons, but you cant share facebook, only like…. whats goin on??
Contributors & Developers
“Page/Post Specific Social Share Buttons” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Initial release
- Minor edit
- Added a global enable/disable option
- Hide social share buttons on specific pages/posts