- Fixed: tab code in settings pages
- Fixed: remove standard navigation in twenty-eleven
- Fixed: detection of main loop
- Added: Automagic styling of page in Automattic's twenty-(ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen) themes
- Fixed: Problem with manual insertion of pagebar and parameter error
- Added: some actions (*_before, *_after)
- Added: Romaian language file. Thanks Web Geek Science (webhostinggeeks.com)
- Changed: default pagebar design
- Fixed: replaced deprecated function clean_url()
- Fixed: Automagic insert of pagebar only in main loop (Thanks to @toscho, @herrllama and @bueltge)
- Fixed: enabling/disabling of positioning options
- Fixed: Replaced "add_contextual_help()" with "$screen->add_help_tab()" for WP >= v3.3
- Fixed: Problems with custom taxonomies in WP3.0
- Fixed: Name collisions with other plugins (added 'pagebar_' to all global functions).
- Fixed: Theme editor problem in WordPress v2.9
- Fixed: function name collision with YARPP.
- Fixed: $_POST parameter collision with FireStat.
- Added: contextual help
- Removed "display all comments" feature. "Break comments into pages" can be de-selected again.
- Fixed: settings where not correctly inherited by multipagebar and commentbar.
- Fixed: commentbar was displayed if only one page was present.
- Fixed: commentbar/multipagebar "all" link was not working correctly
- Fixed: Now compatible with PHP4
*fixed: non administrators could change settings
- Fixed: Function wp_remove_nav was missing.
- Total rewrite of code (introcduced classes)
- Added pagebar for paged comments (commentbar)
- Added pagebar for multipaged posts (multipagebar)
- Prevention of updates if WP < v2.7 or PHP < v5.0
Added Belarussian translation. Thanks to Ilya of http://www.fatcow.com
- Added: French language pack (Thanks to Lise of http://liseweb.fr/)
- Fixed: The label "Postitioning" could not be i18n-ized
- Fixed: own stylesheet textfield accessibilty restored
- Fixed: a debugging output was displaying
- Fixed: WP's new "auto update" feature created a directory called "pagebar". The
plugin should now work with both directory names ("pagebar2" and "pagebar").
- Fixed: options are displayed correctly with short_open_tag turned off.
- Added: Detects installation directory
- Added: Support for internationalisation (i18n)
- Added: German language files
- Fixed: Hopefully last validation error in tooltips (Thanks again to mike of http://www.trash-wissen.de)
- Fixed: Standard navigation was not displayed on single post pages (thanks to Joern of diekretschmars.de)
- Fixed: Removed surplus double quote from title tags (thanks again to Joern)
- Fixed: previous and next links didn't display tooltips
- Fixed: custom stylesheet wasn't found in theme directory (thanks to Ufuk of http://www.ufukeskici.com)
- Fixed: Now works (again) with non-US-ASCII characters
- Fixed: Pagebar no longer appears in feeds (thanks to Mike of http://www.trash-wissen.de)
- Fixed: Unneccessary semicolon caused pagebar to be displayed on top of the postings every time
- Fixed: Missing type declaration in declaration
- Fixed: Option page will no longer be available for non-admin users
- Thanks to Monika TS, A. Berger
- Total rewrite of code.
- Added GUI option page
- automatic insertion of pagebar instead of manuualy insertion
- much more options to modify pagebar
- much more...
- Fixed: Works again with category pages
- Fixed: Wrong homepage URL
- Fixed: Compatibility with WordPress v2.1
- Fixed: Corrected README (thanks to Alexander Geschonneck)
- Added: Previous and next strings definable
- Added: Ability to suppress direction links
- Fixed: some minor HTML bugs
- Fixed: should now be XHTML compliant (thanks to R. Borges for the error report)
- Added: direction arrows
- Added: tooltips
- Attention: parameter calls changed!