Display your WordPress pages excerpt in boxed looking columns with links to their full page using shortcode. You could place your shortcode in any post type of your wordpress site.
- How to use?
- Hover your mouse over ‘Page Boxes’ on the left sidebar of your WordPress admin page and then click ‘Create New Box’.
- Click ‘Add Column’ button to add new column. 3 Column or multiple of 3 is the best, unless you know about CSS, so you can edit file named ‘ssbshowboxes.css’.
- To select page, open drop down menu on the ‘Select Page’ field and then choose the page title you want.
- Enter the number of words in the field next to ‘Select Page’ field. Don’t use more than 40 words to get the best result, since the height of column is still fixed.
- Enter icon url in the image/ icon field. The image will automatically being resized to 65 x 65.
- Place the shortcode in any page/ post you wish.
- How about the shortcode?
Here is the shortcode format:
replace ‘xxx’ with the ID.
You can also copy it from the field under “Add Column” button.
= version 1.1
Add image loading
= version 1.0