- Incorporate bulk managemnet system per request (any advice in hooking into the new Bulk management system would be welcome!)
- Layout adjustment for 2.7(.1)
- Minor tweaks
- AJAX-ified things.
- Script.aculo.us-ed the Manage section.
- OOP-ed the code
- Can convert post/page while in Edit Mode (located in bottom right side bar)
- Works nicer when using the search bar to find specific posts/pages
- Easier to mass manage
- Now includes own Role Capability, which automatically defaults to Administrators and Editors (can be adjusted using Role Manager plugin).
- As per request, Convert! option only available to roles with the ability to Delete Posts and/or Pages
- Included comments in my plugin
- Tab structured code
- Integrated title of Post/Page into prompt
- Integrated with default css
- Included prompt to ensure user accuracy
- Initial work on plugin
- Including scompt's ManageCustomPages
- Idea / Concept formulation
Thanks to scompt for his ManageCustomPages plugin (now included in the WordPress Core as of 2.5!) [http://scompt.com/projects/manage-pages-custom-columns-in-wordpress]
and his tutorial on including extra columns in the posts section [http://scompt.com/archives/2007/10/20/adding-custom-columns-to-the-wordpress-manage-posts-screen]