Sign up for outside.in GeoToolkit and submit your feed to get a nifty StoryMap that shows your blog posts on a map.
Then grab the embed code and use this plugin to embed your map on your WordPress blog.
- Download storymap.php, then upload it to your /wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Make sure your WordPress theme supports dynamic widgets. For information on widgetizing your theme, see https://codex.wordpress.org/Widgetizing_Themes
- Go to the ‘Appearance’ menu in WordPress and choose ‘Widgets’. Add the ‘outside.in StoryMap’ widget.
- Sign up for outside.in GeoToolkit and submit your blog URL so we can geotag your posts.
- Grab the embed code for your StoryMap and paste it into the ‘code’ field. Make the title for your StoryMap whatever you like.
Contributors & Developers
“outside.in StoryMap” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.