- Upload the osCommerce directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Once activated use the osCommerce admin section to add your shops' details as per the fields available (They are self explanetory).
- In 'Design' -> 'Widgets' add the widget to your sidebar (Only after step 3 will you see anything displaying in the widget).
The recommended placement is just under your wordpress category listing.
- Create a page call it what you wish e.g. 'Products' and add the following to its content section: [[oscProductListing]]
- Publish the page and now you're ready to display product listings.
And you're done!!!
When updating you will need to deactivate and reactivate the plugin.