A series of plugins for WordPress which allow for the ordering of pages, posts, and taxonomies through a simple
drag-and-drop interface using the available WordPress scripts and styles. The plugins are extremely lightweight,
without a bunch of unnecessary scripts to load into the admin. They also fall in line gracefully with the look
and feel of the WordPress interface.
- No questions have been asked yet.
Email any questions to DrewGourley at gmail dot com
- First Version
- Complete code overhaul using WordPress query functions instead of custom SQL
- Pagination of posts in ordering interface
- Updated for WordPress 3.2 Admin Design
- Added auto-sort query option
- Various small bugfixes and optimizations
- Added pagination overlap so you may order beyond the restrictions of the page.
- Added entries per page option
- Several text fixes for overall consistency and clarity.
- Fixed a bug where the subpage dropdown would show duplicate entries.
- Various small optimizations