To install this plugin, follow these simple steps:
- Download the .zip file
- Extract the files to the plugins folder in WordPress (../wp-content/plugins/)
- Log in to WordPress using an administrator account and click on ‘Plugins’ in the left-hand navigation. Find the plugin named ‘Order Posts by Word Count’ and click on the ‘Activate’ link.
- Click on ‘Appearance’ in the left-hand navigation and then on ‘Widgets’ in the submenu. Locate the widget titled ‘Order Posts by Word Count’ and drag it into your sidebar or other widget area.
- That’s it! Go to your website and admire your new plugin.
* This widget will only work with WordPress version 2.8 or later.