Order Delivery Date for Woocommerce
Allow the customers to choose an order delivery date on the checkout page for Woocommerce store owners.
- The delivery date will be displayed on the My Account page's View Order page.
- The delivery date settings were getting reset for some customers, this has been fixed.
- The delivery date will be added to the email notification received by the customer on placing the order.
- The delivery date is attached to the customer invoice too.
- On deactivating the plugin, all the settings were getting reset. This has been fixed. Now on deactivating the plugin, the settings will stay intact.
- You can set which weekdays you want the delivery service to be available.
- You can set the Minimum delivery time (in Days). Enter the minimum number of days it takes for you to deliver an order.
- You can set the number of dates to be available for the customers to choose the delivery date.
- A column on the Orders page will be created where the delivery date will be displayed.
Requires: 1.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.0.1
Last Updated: 2015-2-5
3.6 out of 5 stars
4 of 7 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?