Order Delivery Date for Woocommerce
Allow the customers to choose an order delivery date on the checkout page for Woocommerce store owners.
- The plugin fields in admin have been restructured. We are now using the WordPress Settings API for all the plugin fields in admin.
- We have included .po, .pot and .mo files in the plugin. The plugin strings can now be translated to any language using these files.
- We have added a new setting 'Mandatory field?' in the admin dashboard, which will allow the Delivery Date field to be set as mandatory on the checkout page.
- The delivery date will be displayed on the My Account page's View Order page.
- The delivery date settings were getting reset for some customers, this has been fixed.
- The delivery date will be added to the email notification received by the customer on placing the order.
- The delivery date is attached to the customer invoice too.
- On deactivating the plugin, all the settings were getting reset. This has been fixed. Now on deactivating the plugin, the settings will stay intact.
- You can set which weekdays you want the delivery service to be available.
- You can set the Minimum delivery time (in Days). Enter the minimum number of days it takes for you to deliver an order.
- You can set the number of dates to be available for the customers to choose the delivery date.
- A column on the Orders page will be created where the delivery date will be displayed.
Requires: 1.4 or higher
Compatible up to: 4.2.2
Last Updated: 2015-7-1
3.6 out of 5 stars
7 of 10 support threads in the last two months have been resolved.
Got something to say? Need help?