0.2.1 - Polyglot
- Supports translations
- bugfix: WP_cron no longer updating feeds
- bugfix: Installations with a non-edit user may crash
- bugfix: Uninstall doesn't clean up.
0.2 WordPress integration
- Display Blogroll as a widget
- centralize all $http in service
- new keyboard shortcut feed switcher
- Security: Add NONCE and Permission valdation to ajax calls
- selectedFeedController should know read/unread pref
- Move Mark Feed Read to feeds class
- Extract Feeds and Entries to their own backend
- Use the ajaxurl global variable so we don't have to localize the admin_ajax
- bugfix: Add feed Title discovery to simplepie
- bugfix: Toggling settings returns false
- bugfix: fix the display of dates
0.1.9.1 - FOCUS
- bugfix: 4.0 introduces a strange box-shadow on focused elements.
0.1.9 - Born Free
- Better import of large OPML files
- Import feed tags in OPML files
- Allow users to edit feeds from OPML before importing
- Show opml export link to the user.
- Public OPML export for not logged in users
- Export tags in opml
- Mark feeds private
- Check export for private feeds!
- Make the feedlist collapsible with tags
- Add unread count to All feed
- Better note that we are at end of entries
- bugfix: Upgrading causes orphaned feeds
- bugfix: fix read/unread toggling
- bugfix: Private status for feeds not showing in feed editor
0.1.8.1 - remove error message
- bugfix: called a WP function too early for some cases
0.1.8 - Beauty Treatment
- Flatten and improve the style
- Move feed list to the left
- Move the action bar into the wp admin_bar
- Make sure admin bar items collapse properly
- Actually looks half decent
- Usable on android browsers ( might be iphone too)
- Clean up logging
0.1.7.2 - missing feedlist
- bugfix: Strict php systems were blowing up feadlist get. Made the call more failsafe.
0.1.7.1 - headline fix
- bugfix: doubled headlines!
0.1.7 - Multi-User
- bugfix: feed unread count is multiplied by tag count
- Multi-user support
- MU - a fresh install should install feeds for each user
- MU - handle deleting a user
- MU - support adding a new user
0.1.6.1 - Tagfix
- bugfix: bad unread count on some feeds
- bugfix: unread count on feeds was multiplied by tag count for all feeds
0.1.6 - Tagging
- Tag/Categorize feeds
- bugfix: Shouldn't insert duplicate user entries
- bugfix: Up shouldn't unmark read
- bugfix: problem with inifinite scroll
- bugfix: Show Read items doesn't untoggle
- bugfix: fix parseint on chrome
- bugfix: fix save to only use user_feed_id
- bugfix: Publish Date still not being properly stored
- bugfix: unsubscribe button isn't on newline
0.1.5 - Sort Order -
- bugfix: The subscription window says RSS url, not URL or RSS URL
- bugfix: Make the feed edit add refresh bigger! People must click!
- bugfix: remove this y-indicator idea inspired by newsblur.
- bugfix: fix layout issue
- show feed title when autodiscovering feeds
- Dynamically change sort order
- Make sort order a setting
- make the entries display according to my chosen sort order
- fixed some issues with running the plugin on PHP 5.2
- Pull created and updated date directly from the feed
- Fixed some JS files that were missing
- Renamed the menu to Orbital with unread count
- Added a pointer to the Orbital Menu item on first start.
- Add a link to settings from the plugins page
- Add a setting to auto quote text if nothing is highlighted.
You should be able to
- Add and remove feeds
- Subscribe to new feeds with OPML
- Edit the descriptions feeds.
- Mark items as read or unread.