Support is handled on our site: http://club.orbisius.com/
Please do NOT use the WordPress forums or other places to seek support.
Orbisius Resume Organizer allows you to organize resumes from job applicants.
- Create unlimited resume entries
- Attachments: attach unlimited files and define their type e.g. Resume, Cover Letter, References etc.
- Files are grouped into deep folder structure e.g. /orbisius-resume-organizer/files/1/2/3/4/ so they can be loaded quickly.
- Quick and easy interface for deleting attachments (ajax).
- Easy to use interface
- TODO: Search
Go to Admin > Orbisius Resume Organizer.
Then Add a new resume click on Save Draft or Publish. Then extra fields will show up and you can attach files.
- Support is handled on our site: http://club.orbisius.com/support/
- Please do NOT use the WordPress forums or other places to seek support.
Do you need an amazing plugin created especially for your needs? Contact me. Svetoslav Marinov (Slavi) | Custom Web and Mobile Programming by Orbisius.com
- Unzip the package, and upload
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
How to use this plugin?
Just install the plugin and activate it. Then go to Admin > Orbisius Resume Organizer.
What to do next?
Go to http://club.orbisius.com and post suggestions in our forum for new features that you’d like to see in this plugin or its extensions.
Contributors & Developers
“Orbisius Resume Organizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Numerious fixes.
- Added file download
- Files are saved in a different folder now.
- Added some htaccess rules not allow file listings
- Removed Google document preview (exposes a risk)
- The meta boxes (attachments) show in new resumes as well.
- Added attachment management
- Misc fixes
- Initial release